Pumpkin and Zucchini Muffins
With the weather getting colder - Nothing gives me more joy than baking. But we all know there can be so many bad ingredients in baked goods. They are just full of sugar and carbs. It can be hard to find a recipe that tastes and feels good. Here is one that I love!
Pumpkin and Zucchini Muffins (makes 6 muffins)
3 muffins = 1 unrestricted
1pkg Ideal Protein Vanilla Pudding
1 Plain Ideal Protein Pancake
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Stevia or Splenda
1/3 c. Liquid egg white
2 tsp olive oil
3 tbs water
1/2 c shredded zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Microwave shredded zucchini on high for 1 minute. Blot with paper towels to absorb all the moisture and set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredient.
4. Add liquid ingredients, except zucchini, and stir.
5. Fold in the zucchini
6. Coat a regular sized muffin tin with cooking spray and spoon the batter into the tin.
7. Bake for 12 minutes
I hope you enjoy these, they make a great mid-morning snack!