Pumpkin Spice Latte
Brrr! Winter is definitely not fooling around this year. I don’t know about you guys, but to me it seems like the cold got here quickly. It seems like we skipped those beautiful sunny 50 degree days of the fall - But the one thing that helps me feel a little better about the sudden season change is a warm Pumpkin Spice latte - And no, I don’t mean that sugar loaded confection from Starbucks! Below is the recipe that I use when I’ve got a pumpkin craving.
Pumpkin Spice latte
3 oz. waterChai tea bag
1 Ideal Protein vanilla drink mix
Pumpkin Pie spice (up to 1 teaspoon, depending on your taste)
Instructions For Hot Drink
1. Add vanilla drink mix to 3oz of cold water and mix
2. Microwave mixture until until near boiling
3. Add chai tea bag and steep for 5 minutes
4. Remove tea bag and add pumpkin pie spice5. Wait until drink has cooled to preferred temperature and enjoy!
For Cold Drink
1. Heat 3oz of water in microwave until near boiling
2. Steep chai tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes
3. Add pumpkin pie spice
4. Allow tea to cool completely
5. Add vanilla drink mix and serve over ice
I hope you enjoy this seasonal treat! I know I do every morning!